Microbiology Inoculation Plastic Sterile Inoculating Loops
An inoculation loop, also called a smear loop, inoculation wand or microstreaker, is a simple tool used mainly by microbiologists to pick up and transfer a small sample (inoculum) from a culture of microorganisms, Use for streaking on a culture plate.
Application:It is used for inoculation tool in bacterial culture, which is widely used in many disciplines such as microbial detection, cell microbe, molecular biology, etc.
|Item No.||Specification|| |
- Medical Field
- Third-party testing institutions
- Scientific research
- Streaking method: Use an inoculating loop to stick the bacteria-containing material, and streak on the surface of the solid medium.
- Point planting method: Use an inoculating loop to touch several points on the surface of the solid medium.
- Pouring method: Take a small amount of bacteria-containing material into a sterile petri dish, pour the melted agar medium at about 48°C, and shake it to cool.
- Puncture method: Use an inoculating loop to stick and puncture microorganisms into the semi-solid medium for deep culture.
- Invasion and washing method: Use an inoculating loop to pick out the bacteria-containing material, and rinse in liquid culture medium.
Packing: in bulk or customized packing.
1. Light the alcohol lamp.
2. Remove the inoculation loop from the ethanol.
3. Hold the inoculation loop in your right hand, such as holding a pen, and sterilize it by cauterizing it on the flame for no less than three times. Note that the rest of the inoculation loop that may penetrate into the test tube should also be burned, especially the hook.
4. Perform inoculation after a little cool, otherwise it will scald the microorganisms.
1. Soak the inoculation loop in 70% ethanol before use.
2. When inoculating, remove the inoculation loop from the ethanol, burn it evenly on the outer flame of the alcohol lamp for a few seconds, and then leave the flame. Wait for it to cool down before inoculating, otherwise it will scald the microorganisms.
3. Between the two inoculations, it is necessary to perform ethanol soaking and burning sterilization again.