Nucleic Acid Extraction Kits Purification DNA Spin Column
- The stages of the method are lyse, bind, wash, and elute. More specifically, this entails the lysis of target cells to release nucleic acids, selective binding of nucleic acid to a silica membrane, washing away particulates and inhibitors that are not bound to the silica membrane, and elution of the nucleic acid, with the end result being purified nucleic acid in an aqueous solution.
- For lysis, the cells (blood, tissue, etc.) of the sample must undergo a treatment to break the cell membrane and free the nucleic acid. Depending on the target material, this can include the use of detergent or other buffers, proteinases or other enzymes, heating to various times/temperatures, or mechanical disruption such as cutting with a knife or homogenizer, using a mortar and pestle, or bead-beating with a bead mill.
- For binding, a buffer solution is then added to the lysed sample along with ethanol or isopropanol. The sample in binding solution is then transferred to a spin column, and the column is put either in a centrifuge or attached to a vacuum. The centrifuge/vacuum forces the solution through a silica membrane that is inside the spin column, where under the right ionic conditions, nucleic acids will bind to the silica membrane, as the rest of the solution passes through. With the target material bound, the flow-through can be removed.
- To wash, a new buffer is added onto the column, then centrifuged/vacuumed through the membrane. This buffer is intended to maintain binding conditions, while removing the binding salts and other remaining contaminants. Generally it takes several washes, often with increasing percentages of ethanol/isopropanol, until the nucleic acid on the silica membrane is free of contaminants. The last 'wash' is often a dry step to allow the alcohol to evaporate, leaving only purified nucleic acids bound to the column.
- Finally, elution is the process of adding an aqueous solution to the column, allowing the hydrophilic nucleic acid to leave the column and return to solution. This step may be improved with salt, pH, time, or heat. Finally, to capture the eluate/eluent, the column is transferred into a clean microtube prior to a last centrifugation step.
Filter:With filter or not.
The spin column can be used for the extraction and purification of DNA/RNA of various materials.
It has the characteristics of simple operation, high recovery rate, stable performance, etc.
Spin column uses silica gel membrane as the specific adsorption material for nucleic acids, but basically does not adsorb other biological materials, which can guarantee the maximum recovery of DNA/RNA in the sample while removing other impurities.
Product composition: collecting pipe, column, gasket, filter membrane
- Medical Field
- Third-party testing institutions
- Scientific research
- Sample collection tube:
Tube body and cap are made by Polypropylene, No deformation after HTHP(121 C, 15min), no embrittlement under low temperature (-196 C). it can bear static extrusion and dynamic impact. Taper bottom design makes it bear centrifugation and shaking. Leakage proof.According to vast test of the influence to cells among Basic liquid, buffer system,protein stabilizer, freezing protective agent, amino acid,etc.
- Sampling swab:
Flocking Nylon swab or polyester fiber swab, No toxic to the cells . RNAse free. It can increase the collecting and releasing of the specimen in the largest degree, which can ensure positive result in PCR tests. The plastic sticker is made by PS material, unique design make it easy to break off. No fragment when breaking off the sticker.
- Offer Sample
- Wholesale Price
- Technical Support
- Individual Package
- Individual OPP Bag