Plastic Medical Sample Collection Urine And Stool Containers
Wholesale Sterile Plastic Medical Sample Collection Urine And Stool Containers.
It is used to collect urine, stool and other samples. It is convenient for storage and transportation.
Make sure the container is airtight, so that no pee will spill out. Use a plastic container for short-term storage, or a glass container for long-term storage, as plastic can leech other chemicals into the urine.
|Item No.||Specification||Cup color|
- It is used to collect and store solid or liquid samples, including food, medicine, urine and feces. The opaque cup is especially suitable for light sensitive substances (such as urine, bile pigment and porphyrin) or some samples that are inconvenient to display.
- Medical Field
- Third-party testing institutions
- Scientific research
- Provide translucent and opaque PP material.
- Optional dispensing spoon, matching screw caps in multiple colors.
- Good temperature and chemical reagent resistance.
- Optional mold scale.
Packing: in bulk or customized packing.
- Qualification complete, contact sales for detailed certification. We can ship the face shield to many countries smoothly, like Germany, Franch, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Indonisia, Peru, Brazil and so on.
When is the collection time?
Collection time: should choose to collect urine before the application of antibacterial drugs. Usually, the first urine in the morning should be collected for examination to ensure that the urine stays in the bladder for more than 4 hours. When Salmonella infection or Leptospira infection is suspected, urine is usually collected for culture about 2 weeks after the onset of disease.
What is the collection method？
Clean mid-stage urine collection method: Ask the patient to drink less water the night before taking the specimen. In the morning, women should wash their genitals with soapy water (male turn the foreskin and wash the urethral opening), and then rinse the urethral opening with sterile water. Discard the first part of urination, leave 10-15ml of middle part of urine in a sterilized container, and immediately cover it for inspection.