To get price & sample,
please click button Inquiry and leave your email,
we will contact you within 12hrs!
Trusted Global Supplier&Manufacturer
High Quality & Factory Directly Price
Stock Fast Shipping Worldwide
Support Small Amount Order
Support OEM CustomSupport Free Sample
Supplier PRP Blood Low Speed Mini Lab Centrifuge Manufacturer
A laboratory centrifuge is an instrument that uses the centrifugal force generated by a rotating rotor to separate substances of different densities and different particle sizes in a suspension or emulsion, or to perform analysis while separating. It has a wide range of applications and is suitable for laboratory use in chemical, food, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, mining, teaching and other laboratories. Commonly used laboratory centrifuges belong to the structure of a three-foot centrifuge with manual upper unloading.
|Speed Range||300-5000rpm, increment:10rpm|
|Max. RCF||2350xg, increment: 10g|
|Run Time||30sec-99min, HD(continuous running)|
|Safety Devices||Door interlock, Overspeed detector, Automatic internal diagnosis|
|Motor||Brushless DC motor|
|Power||Single-phase, 12V/24V,100V-240V,50Hz/60Hz, 70W|
1.Low noise ≤20.2db
Packing: in bulk or customized packing.
Guidelines for the use of centrifuges:
1. When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifugation, the rotor should be taken out and placed on the test bench. The remaining water in the cavity is wiped off, and the centrifuge cover is open.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge, or placed on the experimental table. It must be tightened and floated on the rotor, because once it is started by mistake, the rotor cover will be Will fly out and cause an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, there must be no gap between the rotor and the rotor cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and re-tighten the centrifuge until it is confirmed that there is no gap.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator shall not leave the centrifuge room. Once an abnormal situation occurs, the operator cannot turn off the power (POWER) and press STOP. Before pre-cooling, fill in the centrifuge usage records.
5. Do not use fake or inferior centrifuge tubes, and do not use aged, deformed, or cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. You can leave after the last routine safety check using the centrifuge during holidays and evenings.
7. If there is a machine failure during the use of the instrument, and the parts are damaged, please contact us in time.
At present, electric centrifuges are commonly used in laboratories. The electric centrifuges rotate at a fast speed. Pay attention to safety. In particular, prevent the centrifuge from moving while working due to imbalance or aging of the test tube pad during the operation of the centrifuge. The glass shards spun out after the centrifuge tube was broken due to vibration due to the falling off of the stage or the uncovered cover, causing an accident. Therefore, when using the centrifuge, you must pay attention to the following operations.
(1) Cotton or test tube pads should be placed at the bottom of the centrifuge casing.
(2) If the electric centrifuge is noisy or the body vibrates, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the fault should be eliminated immediately.
(3) The centrifuge tube must be symmetrically placed in the casing to prevent the machine from vibrating. If there is only one sample tube, the other should be replaced with water of equal quality.
(4) When starting the centrifuge, cover the top cover of the centrifuge before starting slowly.
(5) After the separation, turn off the centrifuge first. After the centrifuge stops rotating, you can open the centrifuge cover and take out the sample. Do not use external force to force it to stop.
(6) The centrifugation time is generally 1 to 2 minutes. During this period, the experimenter is not allowed to leave to do other things.