China Manual Different Capacity Transfer Pipette Laboratory Pipettors
- Type: Transfer Pipette Laboratory Pipettors
- Material: PP
- Size: 2-20ul、50-200ul、100-1000ul
- Packing: Individual Packaging per one bag
- Usage: Pipettors is a kind of pipette, which is often used for the pipetting of small or trace liquids in the laboratory. The specifications are different, and different sizes of pipette tips are used for pipettes of different specifications.
- Sample: Support
China Manual Different Capacity Transfer Pipette Laboratory Pipettors.
Pipettors is a kind of pipette, which is often used for the pipetting of small or trace liquids in the laboratory. The specifications are different, and different sizes of pipette tips are used for pipettes of different specifications.
The pipettors is a precision instrument, so be careful when using and storing to prevent damage and avoid affecting its range.The suction range of the micropipette is between 1-1000μl, which is suitable for clinical routine chemical laboratory use.
Assembly of the tip:
Insert the pipette (apparatus) vertically into the tip of the pipette, and turn it left and right with a little force to make it tightly combined. If it is a multi-channel (such as 8-channel or 12-channel) pipette, you can align the first pipe of the pipette with the first pipette tip, then insert it obliquely, and shake it forward and backward to lock it. The sign that the pipette tip is clamped is slightly over the O-ring, and you can see that the connecting part forms a clear sealing ring.
Method of pipetting:
One is the forward pipetting method. Press the button with your thumb to the first stop, and then slowly release the button to return to the origin (aspirate a fixed volume of liquid). Then press the button to the first stop to discharge the liquid, pause for a while and continue to press the button to the second stop to blow out the remaining liquid. Finally release the button.
The second is the reverse pipetting method. This method is generally used to transfer high-viscosity liquids, biologically active liquids, easily foaming liquids or very small amounts of liquids. The principle is to suck in more liquid than the set range first, without blowing out the remaining liquid when transferring the liquid. First press the button to the second stop point, slowly release the button to the origin, and after sucking up, lean against the container wall to flow the excess liquid back to the container along the wall. Then press the button to the first stop point to discharge the liquid with the set range, continue to hold the button at the first stop point (don't press it down again), remove the pipette tip with residual liquid, and discard it after sucking it up.Lean against the wall of the container to flow the excess liquid back to the container along the wall.
Note:After using, you can hang it upright on the pipette holder, but be careful not to fall off. When there is liquid in the pipette tip, do not place the pipette horizontally or upside down, so as to prevent the liquid from flowing back and corroding the piston spring.
- Medical Field
- Third-party testing institutions
- Scientific research
Packing: in bulk or customized packing.
- Qualification complete, contact sales for detailed certification. We can ship the face shield to many countries smoothly, like Germany, Franch, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Indonisia, Peru, Brazil and so on.
Set the pipetting volume:
1. When adjusting from a large volume to a small volume, it is the normal adjustment method, just turn the scale counterclockwise;
2. When adjusting from a small volume to a large volume, you can first adjust it clockwise to exceed the setting The scale of the volume is adjusted back to the set volume to ensure the best accuracy.
Assemble the pipette tip:
1. For a single-channel pipette, insert the pipette end vertically into the tip, turn it left and right slightly, and then tighten it.
2. Use the pipette to repeatedly hit the tip to tighten it. Not advisable, this operation will cause the pipette parts to loosen due to strong impact, and in severe cases, the knob for adjusting the scale will get stuck.
3. For a multi-channel pipette, align the first channel of the pipette with the first tip, insert it at an angle, shake it back and forth to tighten, and insert the tip slightly beyond the O-ring.