China Medical Tactical Snap Blood Stop Rubber First Aid Tourniquet
- Type: tourniquet
- Material: Rubber
- Size: Color:Blue
- Packing: Individual Packaging per one box
- Usage: Tourniquet hemostasis is a simple and effective hemostasis method used in the first aid of massive bleeding in extremities. It achieves the purpose of hemostasis by compressing the blood vessels to block the blood flow.
- Sample: Support
China Medical Tactical Snap Blood Stop Rubber First Aid Tourniquet.
It is suitable for medical institutions in the routine treatment and treatment of fluid infusion, blood drawing, blood transfusion, one-time use when hemostasis; or emergency hemostasis when bleeding from limbs, snake and insect bites in the field.
The tourniquet can only be applied when the bleeding is severe and cannot be stopped by other methods.
Tourniquet hemostasis is a simple and effective method of hemostasis used in the first aid of massive bleeding in extremities. It achieves the purpose of hemostasis by compressing the blood vessels to block the blood flow.
First aid method:
After selecting the location of the tourniquet, place a cloth strip there first, tighten the tourniquet, wrap the limbs for two weeks and tie the knot, and the tightness should be appropriate to observe the wound without bleeding. Keep a good time to put on the tourniquet, relax for half a minute every half hour in winter and every 1 hour in summer, and then tie it up again. When re-tied, the parts should be moved up and down slightly. Patients with heavy bleeding should be sent to the hospital for treatment as soon as possible while the tourniquet is applied.
There are only two areas that require a tourniquet: the forearm (just under the armpit) and the upper thigh. Choose a cloth tape with a width of at least 5 cm (2 inches) as a hemostatic tape. If you are forced to use a narrower wire (wire or rope), you must put a layer of folded cloth on it to reduce discomfort and avoid damage to nerves or muscles.
It should be above the wound (near the heart end) and as close as possible to the wound. The upper 1/3 of the upper arm and the upper middle of the thigh are better. The calf and forearm should not be worn with a tourniquet, because there are two bones in the place, and the blood vessels are just walking Between the two bones, the upper tourniquet cannot compress the blood vessels. The tourniquet cannot be applied to the middle 1/3 of the upper arm, because it may cause nerve damage and paralyze the arm.
- Medical Field
- Third-party testing institutions
- Scientific research
Packing: in bulk or customized packing.
- Qualification complete, contact sales for detailed certification. We can ship the face shield to many countries smoothly, like Germany, Franch, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Indonisia, Peru, Brazil and so on.
1. The tourniquet will block the flow of blood, and if it is tied for too long, it will seriously damage the tissues-even cause necrosis of the limbs.
2. The tourniquet can only be used to tie the limbs, never tie the head, neck or trunk.
3. Don't cover it with other things, and don't cover the tourniquet tied to the limb. If you have to leave the patient alone in the camp, use a pen or lipstick on his head to write the time of strapping and the location of the tool box.
4. Check the blood circulation. After the bandage is finished, check your toes or fingers frequently to see if there is a blackish purple spot on the end, and whether the body temperature there has dropped. If there is such a phenomenon, the cloth belt should be loosened, otherwise, it will cause tissue necrosis over time.
5. For the same reason, a tourniquet should not be used for a long time to tie the limbs, unless it is necessary to do so during the arterial ligation operation. Generally, when hemostasis, you should first try the direct pressure method, and then use the pressure site method, until you use the method of maintaining direct pressure on the wound. If the wound is at the end of the limb, the wound can be raised.