Customized Medical Cotton Fabric Mesh Cohesive Gauze Bandage
- Type: gauze bandage,bandages,cohesive bandage
- Material: Cotton fabric
- Size: Color:White
- Packing: Individual Packaging per one bag
- Usage: Gauze is a kind of silk fabric with sparse warp and weft.The main function of medical bai gauze is to bandage the wound and clean up blood stains from the wound during the operation.
- Sample: Support
Customized Medical Cotton Fabric Mesh Cohesive Gauze Bandage.
Gauze is a kind of silk fabric with sparse warp and weft.The main function of medical bai gauze is to bandage the wound and clean up blood stains from the wound during the operation.
Material:Pure cotton yarn
The base material of the medical gauze block is medical degreased gauze. The gauze block should be soft, odorless and tasteless; the gauze block should be folded flat, and there should be no burrs, stubble exposed, loose threads.
Medical gauze blocks can be divided into folded, unfolded, flat, napped, cut, with development line and without development line.
Medical gauze/bandage wrapping method:
1. Ordinary dressing
(1) After the rolling strip bandage is unfolded, one end is a and the other is b. The right hand holds the rolling strip tightly to hold the belt end, and the bandage is sold out and attached to the patient's bandage.
(2) Fix the bandage first when dressing
- Place the end of the band obliquely below the bandaged part, and circling the bandage;
- Expose the oblique corner;
- Fold down the oblique part again;
- Cycling two to three circles.
(3) Fixing method after bandaging
- Fix with tape or safety pins;
- Leave the bandage to an appropriate length,
- Knotted after cutting.
2. Ring bandaging method:
It is used at the beginning and end of the bandage; at the end of the fixed band; bandaging small wounds of equal thickness on the neck, wrist, chest, and abdomen.
- Wrap the bandage in loops (not less than 2 weeks);
- The last week's bandage will be completely covered next week;
- Fold the burr at the end of the bandage and fix it with glue or safety pin, or cut the middle of the band tail into two ends, avoiding the injured area and tying it to fix (the following bandage fixation is done in this way).
3. Snake bandaging method (oblique stretch method):
It is used to quickly extend from one place to another for simple fixation, and can be used to fix the splint.
- Wrap the bandage around twice;
- The interval is the width of the bandage, and the upward winding does not cover each other;
- Wrap the bandage around twice again;
- The fixing method is the same as the ring bandaging method.
4. Spiral bandaging method:
It is used to bandage parts with basically the same diameter, such as upper arms, fingers, torso, and thighs.
- Wrap the bandage around twice;
- Slightly inclined (<30°), spiral upward winding;
- Cover 1/3~1/2 of the previous week every week;
- Wrap the bandage around twice again and fix it.
There are many specific usages, and there are different bandaging methods for different parts. Only the above four are mentioned here.
- Medical Field
- Third-party testing institutions
- Scientific research
Packing: in bulk or customized packing.
- Qualification complete, contact sales for detailed certification. We can ship the face shield to many countries smoothly, like Germany, Franch, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Indonisia, Peru, Brazil and so on.
If the bandage is too tight, it may cause new damage to the body. Too tight bandaging affects blood circulation, and limb swelling may occur, or manifestations such as paleness, cyanosis, chills, and numbness may occur. Secondly, to bandage the wound, improperly moving the patient can also cause irreparable injuries.